LLP «KAZPETROL GROUP» is engaged in prospecting, exploration, development of oil fields and oil extraction, with further implementation of marketable oil for internal and external commodity markets.
Company is part of the International Group of Companies Kusto Group.
Kusto Group was founded in the late 90-ies by Kazakhstan experts in the field of direct investments, project and corporate financing. Company history began with the mining industry and today also includes the following projects: projects in the petroleum industry, real estate development business, production of construction materials, projects in the field of energy and agriculture.
Today, «Kusto Group» implements projects in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Vietnam, China, Turkey and Israel.
Milestones of the Company history:
Creation of the Company LLP «KAZPETROL GROUP».
A contract on oil and gas exploration and production within blocks of the XXIX-38-(C) (partially), D (partially), E (partially) was signed with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan
In 2007, the contract areas of the company were the two sites with a total area of 254 sq.km geological allotment.
Seismic work on contract areas of 2D with a territory of 418.4 linear km was carried out based on agreement between the companies LLP «KAZPETROL GROUP» and JSC "Azimut Energy Services" in 2017. Data processing and interpretation was performed by LLP «PGD Services». Upon completion of these works structural maps of HR-IIar, HR-III HR-III′ and PZ have been constructed and drilling of prospective wells were recommended.
Founded a field camp.
As a result of drilling and testing of wells Taur1 (named after the structure based on the nearest trigger point Taur), oil inflow was received from productive horizon M-II-2 aryskum deposit In June of 2008.
The deposit Taur was founded.
In 2009, in order to identify the potential of oil and gas of the “under the investigation” area, LLP “Tat-Arka” held 3D survey in Taur oil field, a total area of 173.3 sq.km full fold area of 90 sq.km.
3D field survey data was processed by CC JSC "Geostan". 3D interpretation of the data was performed by the company LLP "Oil Geoconsulting".
As a result of drilling and testing of wells Taur 7 (structure Taur Northwest), an influx of gas condensate was received from productive horizon Ю-I Kumkol deposits in March 2010.
The deposit Taur Northwest was founded.
In 2011, in order to identify the potential of oil and gas of the extended territory, the seismic company KAZGECO LLP has carried out 3D shooting of 156,8 sq.km (full-multiple shooting of 94 sq.km).
3D field survey data was processed by LLP «VERITAS CASPIAN». 3D data interpretation of 2011 and 3D data reinterpretation of 2009 were fulfilled by LLP «RESERVOIR EVALUATION SERVICES». Refined structural maps of reflecting horizons M-I, M-II, J3km and PZ have been created as a result of the carried out seismic works.
Khairkeldy and Khairkeldy South structure have been identified based on these studies.
Drilling exploratory well has been established on the structure of Khairkeldy.
As a result of the drilling and testing works of wells Khairkeldy 1, oil influx was received from the producing horizon Ю-0-1 akshabulak deposits in March 2012.
The deposit Khairkeldy was founded.
As a result of the drilling and testing of wells South Khairkeldy 3 in March 2012, received oil influx from the producing horizon Ю-1 kumkol deposits.
The deposit South Khairkeldy was founded.
In newly extended, in 2012 territory, field seismic operations CDPM-3D have been carried out by company “Tat-Arka” in the volume of 428 sq.km (full-multiple survey of 292,8 sq.km). 3D Interpretation data-2013 was carried out by the company LLP “RESERVOIR EVALUATION SERVICES”.
Based on the data of the executed works, the structures of North Khairkeldy, Khairkeldy South West, Zholtay have been detected, and the structure of the North-Western Taur field has been specified.
As a result of the drilling and testing works of the wells North Khairkeldy 6 in July 2013, oil influx was received from the producing horizon Ю-1 kumkol deposits.
The deposit North Khairkeldy was founded.
As a result of the drilling and testing works of the wells North-Western Khairkeldy 1 in September 2014, oil influx received from the producing horizon Ю-II kumkol deposits.
The deposit North-Western Khairkeldy was founded.
In March, 2015 objects on TF “The system of collecting GOS and preliminary preparation of oil on the Taur field" are put into operation”:
- Central Processing Facilities (CPF) on collecting and preliminary preparation of GOS with a power - 209,1 tpd (73,19 thousand tons/year.) of oil.
- Oil gathering system from 6 well.
In September 2016, objects on TF "The system of collecting GOS and preliminary preparation of oil on the South Taur field " were put into operation:
- Central Processing Facilities (CPF) on collecting and preliminary preparation of GOS with a power of 542,86 tpd (190,0 thousand tons/year.) of oil.
- Oil gathering system from 21 wells.
- GTPP with a capacity of 0,8 MW to ensure power supply of group of fields of Khairkeldy and utilization of associated petroleum gas.
- GTPP with a capacity of 0,6 MW to ensure power supply of group of fields of Khairkeldy and utilization of associated petroleum gas.
- Total capacity of GTPP – 1.8MW.
As a result of the drilling and testing works of the well Zholtay 1 in January 2017, oil influx was received from the producing horizon M-II-1 aryskum deposits.
The deposit Zholtay was founded.
In April 2017, 6kV HV line from 6kV-SG 110/6kV PS "Aksai" LLP "JV"Kazgermunai" to LLP “KAZPETROL GROUP” Taur field power block were put into operation. 6 kV HR line length is 15,34 km.
Currently, LLP “KAZPETROL GROUP” is operating on four fields Taur, Khairkeldy, South Khaikeldy, and North Khaikeldy; the field South-West Khairkeldy is on a trial operation; the fields Zholtay and North-West Khairkeldy are at the stage of estimation works.
In 2018, capital construction facilities were put into operation as part of the operation project “First Phase Equipping of the Facilities of the Kharkeldy Group of Oilfield”.
The project includes:
1. Booster pumping station (BPS) # 3 at the Khairkeldy Severny field with a multiphase pumping station with a pumping capacity of 3,600 m3 gas-liquid mixture per day.
2. Oil pipeline D273mm with a length of 9.92 km from the BPS-3 of the Khairkeldy Severnyy field to the OTS at the Kharkeldy Yuzhny field.
3. High-voltage transmission line VL-20kV with a length of 6.9 km from the Power unit at the Khairkeldy Yuzhny field to the substation PS-20 / 6kV at the Kharkeldy Severnyy field.
4. The booster pumping station (BPS) # 2 at the Hairkeldy Central oilfield with a multiphase pumping station with a pumping capacity of 600 m3 of gas-liquid mixture per day.
5. Oil pipeline D219mm with a length of 2.06 km from BPS-2 of the Kharkeldy Central field to the D273mm pipeline.
6. Pipeline collection system D89mm with a total length of 36 km from 34 production wells in the Kharkeldy North, Central and South fields.
7. High-voltage power lines VL-6 kV with a total length of 24.4 km to the outfall of 34 production wells.
1. The technology of dual operation (TDO) was introduced on wells No. 3,8,9 at Khairkeldy North, in order to improve the efficiency of artificial lift;
2. Pilot field tests were carried out in five areas, in order to reduce operating costs in oil production and to apply new technologies;
3. Capital construction facilities were put into operation under the Project “Infrastructure development for the Khairkeldy group of fields, 2nd stage”;
a. Pipeline gathering system D89mm for 10 production wells at the Khairkeldy North, Khairkeldy South fields;Integrated direct measurements of reservoir pressures based on pilot testing.
1. Capital construction facilities were put into operation under the Project “Infrastructure development for the Khairkeldy group of fields, 3rd stage”:
a. Booster pump station (BPS) №4 at the Khairkeldy South-West sites, the capacity of gas pumping 12,000 m3 / day and liquid pumping capacity 872 m3 / day;
b. Inter-industrial oil pipeline and unit of accounting and transportation of oil (IIOP, UATO) from Khairkeldy South oil field to AP JSC NK KOR;
c. High-voltage transmission line VL-20kV from 110/6 kV substation "Nuraly" to substation PS-20 / 6kV at the site Khairkeldy North, which allows us to refuse the expensive lease of Gas-piston power plant;
d. Expansion of the object "Oil Preparation Point (OPP) on Khairkeldy South site", with three times increase of passability for liquids;
2. Sedimentological analysis of core has been conducted at Central Khairgeldy field;
3. The start of the development of PDMS (Production Data Management System), as part of the project "Digital Field";
4. Successful deepening in 3x wells;
5. Actualization of hydrodynamic models Khairkeldy North and South and Khairkeldy South fields on complex data specialization core;
6. Construction of geological models of Khairkeldy South-West field;
7. Approval of the project of development of Khairkeldy South-West field and thestart of mining;Completion of the concept of the Pressure maintenance project with Tatneft in the framework of R&D.
1. The amount of extracted oil in 2021 reached 330,890 tons.
2. Handed over to Kaztransoil - 331,761 tons.
3. A shift camp for 250 people was put into operation at the Khairkeldy field;
4. Four wells of the 3rd stage were put into operation;
5. Start of construction of the "Oil pipeline (fiberglass pipe collector) from booster pumping station (BPS)-3 to “Oil preparation station South Khairkeldy (SKh)" and "Oil pipeline (fiberglass pipe collector) from BPS-2 to the valve unit of the BPS-3 “Oil preparation station SKh" oil pipeline;
6. Start of construction of the "Reservoir pressure maintenance system (RPM) at the group of fields of KAZPETROL GROUP LLP"
7. Construction and commissioning of nine drilling sites with access roads;
8. "System of operational radio communication of the DMR standard" was put into operation.
9. Construction of a water well – Technical water well station-1.
10. Drilled 12 wells with a total depth of 23334m: SWKh -12; SWKh -10; NKh-19; NKh-20; SKh -44; NKh-15; SKh -46; NKh-28; SKh -41; NKh-41; NKh-42; SWKh-13.