Please be advised of the KAZPETROL GROUP hotline operating to receive calls and messages in the following cases:
- wrongful or illegal actions by KAZPETROL GROUP employees or third parties;
- proposals relating to KAZPETROL GROUP business activities;
- incompliance with KAZPETROL GROUP regulations or legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Feedback between KAZPETROL GROUP employees and top managers.
- Better compliance with KAZPETROL GROUP regulations and executive documents.
- Analysis of the incoming messages to identify systematic problems, critical situations for prompt elimination/prevention.
- Timely identification and prevention of violations relating to incompliance with KGM internal regulations and legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Note: information not related to the aims and objectives of the Hotline will not be considered.
Award from Kazenergy
‘KAZPETROL GROUP’ LLP has been a member of KAZENERGY* – the Kazakhstan Association of Oil, Gas and Energy Sector Organizations since 2016.Learn More
Charity is a system of giving money, food, or help free to those who are in need because they are ill, poor, or have no home. The main feature of charity is the voluntary choice of the type, time and place, as well as the content of assistance. The social assistance to children exists in any, more or less developed, society.Learn More