Please be informed that "KAZPETROL GROUP" LLP has a "Hotline" system where you can report on the following matters:
- cases of violation of rules and laws by employees of the company or third parties;
- proposals on improving the activities of the Partnership;
- cases of non-compliance with the Company's governing documents or regulatory acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Feedback between KAZPETROL GROUP employees and top managers.
- Better compliance with KAZPETROL GROUP regulations and executive documents.
- Analysis of the incoming messages to identify systematic problems, critical situations for prompt elimination/prevention.
- Timely identification and prevention of violations relating to incompliance with KGM internal regulations and legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Note: information not related to the aims and objectives of the Hotline will not be considered.
India’s Thirst For Oil Is Outpacing China
In a disclosure that might not necessarily be good news for Indian economic and government planners, energy consultancy Wood Mackenzie said last week that India will pass China as the country with the largest demand for oil by 2024, accounting for about 30 percent of total global oil demand growth.Learn More
Celebration of Nauryz
A special role and importance is given to corporate events in the world of business, since it is a proven fact that they contribute to the formation of a corporate culture. And when well organized, a corporate event is able to solve a lot of tasks for the company, like building team spirit, motivating employees to new achievements.Learn More