Please be advised of the KAZPETROL GROUP hotline operating to receive calls and messages in the following cases:
- wrongful or illegal actions by KAZPETROL GROUP employees or third parties;
- proposals relating to KAZPETROL GROUP business activities;
- incompliance with KAZPETROL GROUP regulations or legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Feedback between KAZPETROL GROUP employees and top managers.
- Better compliance with KAZPETROL GROUP regulations and executive documents.
- Analysis of the incoming messages to identify systematic problems, critical situations for prompt elimination/prevention.
- Timely identification and prevention of violations relating to incompliance with KGM internal regulations and legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Note: information not related to the aims and objectives of the Hotline will not be considered.
Business forum “Future of the Oil and Gas Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
TOO KAZPETROL GROUP, being an associate member and representative of the international holding KUSTO GROUP, has been invited by KAZENERGY, NPP Atameken, supported by Forbes Kazakhstan and the general sponsor of the event Talan Towers, to the business forum on the topic “Future of the Oil and Gas Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, to discuss with top managers and representatives of major domestic and foreign companies, such as Kalamkas-Sea, KER-1 Karachaganak, NERP Tengiz the topics like export of oilfield services, localization of large-scale production, WTO and Kazakhstan content, increasing opportunities for Kazakhstan in the Kazakhstan market and other issues of concern in the oil and gas sector of Kazakhstan, where the moderator was Armanzhan Baytasov, the owner of Forbes Kazakhstan, the Chairman of the Board of Forbes Russia.Learn More